Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Right Brain Intelligence & Gifting

To begin, I am an extreme right brained person. If you are a left-brained person, or double dominant (mixed dominant, right and left brained) you may struggle with my seeminly imperfections. My grammar isn't perfect. I may leave out prepostions, or mixed words up at times. My mind works fast. Once I measured myself by left brain standards. I used to think that there was something wrong with my mind. No more. I'm right brain intelligent. I am more comfortable thinking outside the box. My need to be creative can be compared to one's need for oxogen. I think mostly from the heart. Yet, when inspired, I am motivated to learn just about anything.

It has been a journey to come to where I'm at now ... liberated from left brain protocol. I no longer feel the need to measure up to left brain people. My research on the brain dominance subject matter has given me new perspective on life. Through what I've learned, I understand the right and left brain thinking styles. I have learned that for the most part left brainers aren't my enemy.

After much study, I wrote a book, I'm not stupid, I'm Right Brained, Understanding Right Brain Intelligence & Gifting. You can find the book on rightbrainintelligence.com or on Amazon.
You will find the information in the book facinating!

This blog is mostly dedicated to right brain dominant people, and to left brainers, who would want to better understand us.

Look for future post on right brain intelligence. :)

3 comments:

  1. No comments here and It seems you do not have a captive audience. I, however, would like to know about your studies and background a bit more than what is on the web. I feel like a constantly have a concrete wall on all 4 sides casing in my true potential. A wall that cancels my focus and burdens my freedom to succeed. I am 72.5% left brained and 85% right brained. One would think I would be proud to be there, yet it is the opposite. It is so frustrating to be gifted with this kind of intelligence and not be able to fully use it. I don't believe in medications and wish there was a way I could equalize myself in order to open the doors to the possibility of an amazing world. I feel trapped, and this brings me a great deal of depression. Counselors don't help the matter as I truly believe ADHD is an incorrect term and ailment. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you bother making a comment, when you could see that you were the first person to say something since 2009? You should consider looking at completing a questionnaire for people on the Autisic Spectrum.

      Delete
  2. Madam i am extreme right brain dominant and your brain test is the best one on online and i have also all ADHD symtomps confirmed. so is it tragic being an ADHD and Extreme right brain all together????? did both have any relation ???? i am so impressed by you and definetly gonna read you book.

    ReplyDelete